Maternity and Nursing Capsule Wardrobe for Muslim

Why for Muslim? Because we have certain area that we need to cover up. Being me, I am a lazy person. So I will make sure my wardrobe are solat ready and I dont have to lug around my telekung set everywhere to perform solat. Since I am wearing sneakers wherever I'm going, I make it my habit to pack an extra sock inside my backpack for solat purposes.

1. Cloverush Lily L(Slim) 4pcs

2. Luna Ironless Blouse in Black 10pcs

3. Decathlon Yoga Pants in Black 3pcs
4. Plain Jubah in Black and Blue 2pcs
5. Skechers GoWalk4 1pcs (soooo comfy)

Thats it I guess. Currently I'm eye-ing the instant shawl from BelloScarves, ironless of course. Thats it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why am I here?

Free Baby Item in Malaysia 2019

Parentcraft Workshop by M&B Medical Marketing Review