TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019

What?
TCE Baby Expo is the biggest Baby Expo in Malaysia - or so they claimed.

Why?
Purposely I went there just to standing in line to claim my Mums Club Baby Box and there are a few item that I think I can buy. I had prepared a list based on their Starbuy and Wishlist. You can literally access everything regarding the Expo on their website. They had prepared Booth Layout Map, all the brands that are participating and other stuff.

The Mums Club Baby Box


How?
I visited the expo with my sister. The strategy is, while I wait in the line for my Baby Box, my sister would roam the ground for the item that I curated earlier. Here are some baby item that my sister managed to get.

Enfamama Milk RM20 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)
Tommee Tippee 340ml 2pcs RM58 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)
Tommee Tippee Teat Slow RM20 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)
Cooler bag RM17 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)
Hairbrush RM10 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)
Toothbrush RM7 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)
Nail Clipper RM6 (TCE Baby Expo, Mid Valley 2019)

Originally I listed some Drypers and baby bath item from Johnson, but apparently those brands are not available at this Expo. This is the list that I prepared. Complete with image of the item. This list is really helpful as my sister just came up to the booth and hand the list to the promoter or the staff at the booth, they curated everything for her and she just handed the money. Its easyyy and it is a way to stop any impulse buy for happening. She was in and out from the expo very quickly.





Tips.
1. Dont arrive at the venue too early. I've been following their update on their Instagram. They are uber long lines just to enter the main Expo gate. and the hired Rela will stop the headcount at certain number then you are left to wait some more. We arrive around noon at 2pm. The crowd are lesser, I reckoned because it was lunch time. We already ate before arriving and praying to GOD super hard to get a good parking spot. And yeah. We got it.

2. Bring support system. Me? I bring my sister.

3. Bring your own luggage to haul your stuff around. I bought a luggage, mini one that is open from the top.

4. Please dont bring other children with you. I feel pity just by looking at them.

5. Be prepared and smart. Make a list. Know what you want to buy. The Expo already pull out their Layout Map for you. Make good of that.

That's all I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why am I here?

Free Baby Item in Malaysia 2019

Parentcraft Workshop by M&B Medical Marketing Review