Pre-Trip to Cameron Highland (The Fun Stuff)

What is the fun stuff for me? The planning, the packing planning before the trip! That is my jam! We are going to Cameron Highland on the 14 and 15 of September 2019. Part of it as my celebratory trip for completing my master degree, other part is to encourage me to get up and walk around as part of my pregnancies exercise. Right now I have all the planning inside my trustie Excel Planner. Here is my itinerary, so far.

Heritage Hotel Cameron Highland - look at it ^_^


Day 1
1. Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highland
2. Arriving-ish
3. Lunch at local restaurant | RM30
4. Visit to Smokehouse Hotel (I love the architecture)
5. Check in into Heritage Hotel Cameron Highland | RM173.92
6. Rest
7. Visit to Pasar Malam Brinchang for dinner | RM50
8. Rest

Day 2
1. Breakfast at hotel
2. Check out
3. Visit to BOH Plantation | RM30
4. Shopping at Kea Fam Market | RM100
5. Late lunch at Taman Abang Nasi Lemak Strawberry and visit to their strawberry farm | RM90
6. Depart to Kuala Lumpur

Budgeted toll and petrol | RM260
Total Budget RM733.92

Packing list
Him
1. Shirt 2x
2. Pants 1x

Her
1. Dresses  3x
2. Headscarves 2x
3. Jacket and cardigan

Misc
1. Kain pelikat 1x
2. Telekung Set 1x
3. Underwear 3x
4. Toiletries Set (we love our toiletries)
5. First aid kit
6. Socks 2x
7. Mini extension plug + phone charger's


Yeah, we dont planning on doing much. Just visiting a few spot is enough for us. As long as we are together, nothing else is matter. Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why am I here?

Free Baby Item in Malaysia 2019

Parentcraft Workshop by M&B Medical Marketing Review